The Fall Sports season is approaching quickly. The following are reminders to help get our students and families prepared for the new year.
1. The First Day of Fall practice begins on Monday, August 9.
- Cross Country - 6:00-7:45 am @ South Park- meet at the pavilion across from the tennis courts
- Girls Tennis - 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm @ Monett North Park
- Softball - 8 am - 11:00 am @ Monett North Park
- Boys Swimming & Diving 8:00 am - 10:00am @ Monett YMCA
- Football - 7:00 am - 11:00 am @ the Stadium
- Volleyball - 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm @ Monett HS
- Boys Soccer - 6:00 am to 8:30 am @ Monett South Park
- Girls Golf - 3:30 pm @ Windmill Ridge Golf Course
2. High School Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Monday, August 9 at 6:30 pm in the PAC. We will have a change this school year. We will only have one general parent meeting this year.
3. The Middle School Parent Meeting will be held on Monday, August 16, 6:30 pm, in the MMS / MIS Cafeteria.
4. Paperwork that needs to be completed BEFORE ATHLETES CAN PRACTICE.
- Current physical form
- Annual Pre-Participation document (Annual requirement)
- Random Drug Testing Policy Consent form
- Cox Health Consent to treat form
7. FALL Sports HS Pictures
- SENIOR INDIVIDUAL BANNER PICTURES - Thursday 8/12/21, 3:00 pm @ Burl Fowler Stadium
- TEAM PICTURES - Saturday, August 21, 10:00 am - Athletics Department will send out more detailed info soon.
8. PRIDE NIGHT 2021 - Saturday, August 14, 5:00 pm Burl Fowler Stadium / Kenley Richardson Field.
Links to documents:
Fall Pride Night 2021: https://5il.co/wk61
Cox Health Consent to treat form: https://5il.co/wk5z
Drug Testing Policy: https://5il.co/wk60
Physical Form: https://5il.co/wk63
Anual Requirements Form: https://5il.co/wk62
Athletics Department & Monett Schools