This week's update includes voting information, time change, and our upcoming events. We hope you have a happy and safe Halloween weekend!
Vote on November 3, 2020 - Poll Times: 6:00-7:00 pm
Barry County: Monett City Park Casino - 101 South Lincoln, Monett, MO
Lawrence County: First Presbyterian Church - 05 Presbyterian Church, Monett, MO
Daylight saving time ends on Sunday, Nov. 1st. Remember to change your clocks back on Saturday, Oct. 31st before going to bed.
Monett High School Athletic Events Nov. 2-7
- 11/2: First Day of Winter Sports Practice - except Girls Swimming & Diving
- 11/2: Class 2 District 4 Soccer tournament, #2 Monett vs. #3 Greenwood @ Aurora High School, Admission is $5.00, No passes accepted
- 11/2: 6:30 pm Winter Sports Parent Meeting, 6:30 pm at the PAC, Masks are required
- 11/3: Boys Swimming & Diving @ Last Chance meet (4:30 pm) @ Fosters Natatorium
- 11/4: Class 2 District 4 Soccer tournament (If we win on Monday) - Championship starts at 5:00 pm at Aurora High School.
- 11/5: Senior Winter Banner Photos directly after school in the Gym
- 11/6: Class 4 State Cross Country Meet @ Gans Creek (Columbia)
Middle School Athletic Events
- 11/10: Girls Basketball vs. McDonald Co.
- 11/10: Wrestling at Cassville
- 11/12: Girls Basketball vs. Nevada
- 11/12: Wrestling @ Reeds Spring
Monett R-I Schools