This week's updates include information about Parent-Teacher Conferences, voting information, and a message from the Ozarks Community Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
It is time for Parent-Teacher Conferences. Parents have the opportunity to meet in person or virtually. Teachers will be reaching out to parents soon to schedule a time to meet. Feel free to call your child's respective school office to schedule a parent-teacher conference beginning on October 5.
Due to health and safety reasons, parents CANNOT visit other teachers on campus during conferences. Parents of students in grades 7-12 will receive information from the advisory teacher only. If parents have questions for another teacher, please inform the advisory teacher.
- MES - October 19, 20, 21, from 3:30-5:30 and October 22 from 3:30-7:30 pm.
- CPE - October 5-22: Conferences will be student-led.
- MIS - Sixth-grade teachers will hold a PTC 'drive-through' event on Tuesday, October 13, from 3:30-7:30 PM. Fifth-grade teachers will be contacting parents to schedule a time to meet. Meetings will be in a 'drive-through' style. MIS teachers will share more information on the 'drive-through' process.
- MMS - October 12-15 and October 19-22: MMS will have PT-Conferences through advisory classes. Conferences will be student-led.
- MHS - October 12-15 and October 19-22: MHS will have PT-Conferences through advisory classes.
- SRTC - October 5-22
Register to Vote
Wednesday, October 7 is the last day to register to vote. Follow this link to see your voting options: https://www.lawrencecountymo.o...
Ozarks Community Hospital in Mt. Vernon
"Your Clinic on the Square" in Mt. Vernon is a family medicine clinic. (108 S. Hickory, Mt. Vernon, MO). They offer Same Day-Sick Kid appointments. They are taking new patients and welcome Medicare/Medicaid and have assistance for those without insurance. You may contact them at 417-466-4110. They have also been selected as the Lawrence County Testing Site for all Lawrence County Children referred by the schools in Lawrence County for COVID-19 testing and can test the same day the child is referred. Follow this link for more information: http://www.ochonline.com/
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Monett R-I Schools