If you have a new student enrolling, please contact your child's campus office for login access to PowerSchool for E-registration.

Required Documents for Enrollment

  • Immunization Record*

  • Proof of residency-acceptable documents include: property tax statement, legal property description, utility bill, rental agreement, or real estate contract.*

  • Name, address, fax and phone number of previous school

  • Proof of guardianship/custody papers, if applicable

*Items required by the district before your child will be able to start school