We are preparing for another outstanding year of MHS activities! The first day of practice for fall high school athletics will be Monday, August 7th. Our Athletic Parent Meeting will be held that evening on Monday, August 7th at 6:30 p.m. at the PAC. It is highly encouraged for one parent per participant to attend this meeting. The first day of practice for middle school sports will be on Monday, August 14th. Also, our annual Fall Sports Meet the Cubs Night will be held on Saturday, August 12th at 5:00 p.m.
All students participating in sports must have a completed physical within the past two years on file. They must also have completed the MSHSAA Pre-participation Document and must check YES to the school's Drug Screening Policy on the E-Registration. These forms must be filled out and turned in to either the head coach or to the athletic office before the student can participate in practices. Students must also complete 14 practices before they are eligible to play in a game. The forms can be found below:
The CARE Mobile will be at the high school to offer sports physicals/immunizations on July 25 & August 15. The cost will be $10 for a physical. Use the links below to sign up for a time.
Fall MHS Sports/Activities
- Football: Ethan Lewis | email@example.com
- Boys Soccer: Chris Villa | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swimming/Diving: Charles LaGarce | email@example.com
- Cross Country: Kelly George | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball: Claire Head | email@example.com
- Volleyball: Jennifer Nichols | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Golf: Brian Cox | email@example.com
- Girls Tennis: Jason Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheer: Andrea Piepenbrink | email@example.com
- Band: Jordan White | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall MMS Sports/Activities
- Football: Ben Hohensee | email@example.com
- Cross Country: Angela Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball: Kaylie Allen | email@example.com
- Cheer: Bailey Flynt | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding MHS or MMS Athletics and Activities, please call me at 417-235-5445 or you may reach me by email at email@example.com.
Ty Goetz District Activities Director