Thank you for visiting Central Park's Behavior Intervention Support Team (BIST) webpage!
BIST is an evidence-based behavior model for students developed at the Ozanam Campus in Kansas City, MO. Please review our pages for more information about BIST.
- BIST Philosophy: Learn about BIST concepts.
- Placement Continuum: Learn about the various learning environments in which students who are struggling with behavior may be placed.
- Processing: Learn about the steps that CPE staff will take to support students in taking responsibilty for their behavior.
- Positive Behavioral Supports and Interventions: Learn about PBIS and how it relates to BIST at CPE.
- More Information and Contacts: Learn more about BIST and access contact information of the BIST Leadership Team.