Welcome to GO CAPS, an innovative educational experience giving students an opportunity to "test drive" their future career. By merging industry and business with education, students attend class within embedded classrooms at off-site business partner locations. GO CAPS believes relevant experiences lead to engaged learning. Incoming juniors and seniors are eligible for the program and must complete the online application form and three essay questions to be considered for acceptance.
• Test drive your future career.
• Learn where your passions lie, and where they don't.
• Learn from professionals in real-world business settings.
• Gain invaluable professional skills to be successful, no matter what your career is.
• Be an innovator. Be a self-starter. Be a team-player._____________________________________________________________
Class Times are:
AM: 8:00 am - 10:40 am (First hour trough third hour)
PM: 12:30 pm - 3:10 pm (Fifth hour through seventh hour)Teacher Education Strand: 8:55-11:35 (Second hour through Forth hour)Agribusiness and Food SystemsOn-Site Classroom: MU Southwest Research FarmInstructor: Mrs. Kailee MalloryEngineering and Manufacturing StrandOn-Site Classroom: EFCO Corporation
Instructor: Dr. Josh Carter
Medicine and Healthcare Strand
On-Site Classroom: Cox Monett Hospital
Instructor: Mr. Garrison Earnest
Teacher Education Strand
On-Site Classroom: Monett R-1 Schools
Instructor: Mrs. Kim Newbold and Mrs. Peg Winfrey
Business and Technology Solutions Strand
On-Site Classroom: Jack Henry and Associates
Instructor: Ms. Marlena Driscoll
Email: email@example.com Monett Coordinator