Driving to school is a privilege. For this privilege the student must show a willingness to comply with all school regulations.
- Students are not to be in the parking lot or in their vehicles without first receiving permission from the office
- Students are never allowed to transport other students during the school day without direct permission from both parties' parents and the office.
- Safe and orderly driving is a must. Any action behind the wheel that could put students or staff in danger will not be tolerated.
- Students are allowed to park only in the lot north of the entrance road. Students must park in their assigned space. All four tires must be in the space and on the pavement.
- Students are not allowed to park in the faculty parking lot, circle driveway, maintenance area, or any other roadway.