• If you have a new student enrolling, please do the following:

    Please contact your child's campus office and ask for Powerschool access for E- registration process.



    Required Documents for Enrollment

    * Immunization Record

    *Proof of residency-acceptable documents include: property tax statement, legal property description, utility bill, rental agreement, or real estate contract.

    Name, address, fax and phone number of previous school

    Proof of guardianship/custody papers, if applicable

    *items required by the district before your child will be able to start school